With current search engine algorithms becoming more and more focused on eliminating spammy and low-quality content, webmasters are facing a common dilemma. They need a source of original content that could be used on their websites. Of course, there are SEO content writers that could be hired for this matter. However, when the project is not that big and a webmaster faces financial shortages, the task of creating or developing an original SEO post will fall on his or her shoulders.
All of us have that “hidden writer” within ourselves and it will only take time and practice to let it out and produce good content. Creating an original SEO post is not that complicated if we will look at it on a closer level. Once you have an idea about the rules to follow and you can do research on your own, things will be much easier. According to some webmasters who have succeeded in developing original SEO post or content for their sites, there are some important things that one needs to remember when undertaking such a task.
These are as follows:
- Make sure that what you will write cannot be classified as an “RDS” post. RDS equates to “Redundant, Duplicated, and Stolen”. Readers can easily get an idea that they have seen your written content somewhere else in the web. This is most especially true when they are always doing online research. Search engines, most especially Google, have a bunch of ways to determine if the content on a website is not unique or original. A website that has RDS content will get into a lot of trouble.
- Give equal attention to the quantity and quality of your developed content. Your content or post should have a justifiable length. Make it too long and it will bore readers. Produce a very short post and readers will feel scammed that they accessed the page that contained it. In terms of quality, one should make sure that the post is free from typos, spelling errors, and grammar lapses. A high quality post that has the right length is a joyful thing for readers to access. It will also put your site on the good side of major search engines. Equal attention should be given to the quality and quantity of a website or SEO post.
- Create articles about solutions to common problems that readers have. This makes the content on your site more engaging and really relevant to the needs of the reader. If you have experienced these problems, you could easily connect with the readers. Tips or tutorial content is one of the trends in the SEO world at the current times. Every original SEO post that belongs to this category that you can create will benefit your site to a great extent.
- Develop content that is intended to satisfy actual readers and not only search engines. When trying to come up with an idea for a website post, think if it will appeal most to readers. Don’t think of it as something that you need to create just to satisfy the requirements of search engines or crawlers. If the content or website post appears interesting for you, it will definitely be interesting for your readers too.
- Invest on editing services: Webmasters should see the relevance of a professionally made web post or content. Editing services might cost money but it will be for the good of your output. Yes, you can edit parts of your work but having a different set of eyes examine it will definitely improve its quality. The quality of every original SEO post on your website will speak clearly about what your brand, product, or service really is.
SEOExplode Offering Professional SEO Services. For more Click here.